Wednesday, March 23, 2011

White/red Bumps On My Lip Piercing

No more buses (Aleluya!!)

The worst thing is the Motherhood is that it is irreversible. The best part? Exactly the same thing!

I'm in a good time. And no buses in the house I am quite happy to share my life with the two princesses who need me less and less.

Malena Now that became a civilized person, who speaks and does not bite, go to the bathroom when you pee and is able to sit down to play with Pascale without removing the crest, I am absolutely slug her. I love that share of mischief that have accompanied each of his movements, the gestures of "I was not" the joy with which she speaks of her friends and innocence with which each day I asked, "When does the plane ? What plane? "He who brings Grandma Susy to Chile."

The can is that, poor thing, some other mothers morons have been commissioned to label Malula and those things are very difficult to reverse. Imagine the degree of imbecility that even stop to ask her views, I suppose, for fear of being ruined. Heyyyy little girls ... if they knew that the bad energies boomerang back as charged ...

As I said yesterday to a new friend I have, are believed to affect the girls, but in reality they nor fish. Then the idiots are lousy with us, pure moms. Is it necessary? I think not. But I'm not stupid. My new friend either.

them ... Anyway, back to the street, I discovered that motherhood really suits me very well. What I do not like are the buses. If I could give birth to pure goat of three years would have two or three more. But as this is not possible, I stay here.
Now the time has come to enjoy. We can sleep 9 hours straight every night, talking (a while) while the girls play with barbies and even in bed waiting to bring us breakfast and then we do massages.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is life! Certainly there are other concerns and those to come will be even more hairy. But not having to worry about that swallow the damn, the shit in the mall or fight with other little girls did not share a sweet is the closest thing to absolute happiness I have experienced lately.

So, I love being a mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment