Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How Can I Become A Psychiatrist In Bc

"Dogs or kids? 2011 Objectives Nanadependencia

A dog is a dog. A child is a child. That is, the dogs have puppies, we have buses. Do you understand? Good, because I loaded the women who talk about the dogs as if they were her children.

My friend Vani is the best example, has a son, a dog and a cat. I do not know if you want all three equally ... maybe the cat a little less. I've lost count of how many times we discussed the same thing. She says I'm insensitive. I say that it is exaggerated.

The issue is that in spite of mine, more and more women who choose to be mothers of dogs. Obviously, it is much easier ... Basically because they grow not speak!

Here are some pros and cons of having children vs. having dogs

Children:
is shit and piss, at least two years
If you have reflux it may take 12 months before one can go back to sleep 8 hours straight
want know why of all things
clipping the nails is a mission (almost) impossible
At seven start to ask for a cell
Ten can not live without a cell
At fifteen we had better had a talk (serious and advanced) on sex education in the eighteenth
leave the car at night and again we were not sleeping
can not be returned, even failures that have

Dogs: Within weeks
learn piss in the newspaper and shit in the square
If they can not let them sleep outside, lock the door and still quiet snore

not speak You do not cut their nails with a bone
are happy, no You do not need cell
need to talk about sex. We chose a macho and female owners worry arrpentimos
If we will always be a good friend willing to beautiful countryside receive

Conclusion: is easier with a dog. But even so I stay with my daughters. Is that, among other things, I get along better with lice with fleas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment