Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Keep My Blacberry From Locking



The nanadependencia is the worst punishment of modern mothers. Of those who, like me, we intend to work at least some time outside the home.

I have not had much luck lately. From the wonderful Arminda who accompanied me the first 4 years and loving Sun Lili, who was with us a year and a half in Chile (until it returned to Peru), nothing has gone back to work. He spent almost a year and I still find someone to help me. A teammate. Someone who allows me to go to Work Related quiet receive to the girls at school and play with them until 5, when I get back home. Kena

was almost seven months. Altira we realized we had the soul of Sgt. Do not know why I asked her not to retire at that moment ... I always knew that sooner or later, we went to shit. And we just shit!

Three months ago I said that Sun was ignoring her and wanted to resign. I told him to be patient, that little girls of seven years is to be earned with time. He replied that he did it for Malena, because it was exquisite ... yes Male

two weeks ago told me that Sun was a love, but he threw the floor Malena food and she could not work a house with no manners. I said OK, give me 15 days and leaves. Twenty-four hours later repented.

turns out that, in his words, "a divine message made her think that she could not leave the girls." Well, third time. Yesterday

again the same: that bounced Male cereals and wants to go ...

I gave him 12 hours to leave. I paid every last penny accounted for more than a passage to Concepcion and closed the front door with fury and anger. I insist: the nanadependencia is a punishment. It should be a help, but it is a curse. What is the solution? I do not know. I'm outraged. What a girl of three years cereal on the floor pull it serious? I think not.

There are many housewives very spoiled. Looking for someone to do the hit for them. They have nannies to work until the time of the peak and smoke in a corner while the poor used the goats running after guys. I swear that this is not my reality. And I hate that they have had more luck than me in the search! How unfair life is!

Meanwhile, my own hits danger. Unless I doubt someone will soon be able to fulfill my obligations. That more bad mother I am, I do my best ... and that includes putting my two loves above all else. While I'm complaining. Although I tin. Although preferred thousand times to be in the version playing a pint.

They say there's an ill wind that blows no good. Kena was a sergeant and I'm still looking for Mary Poppins. If anyone knows of it (or similar) tells you to contact me. Already?

0 comments:

Post a Comment