Saturday, February 7, 2009

License Plate Mount Front Pilot 2005

Response to comment on "How right You had Papa"

EVARISTO HISTORY
had been two days since the pope had made in the geriatric, I did a while and I went to visit, come to the site with a lot of nerves as they do not know how I would find. I felt bad, very bad, do not know what to answer, because when I was going to say that no, I saw a river of tears teetering between your eyelids to not overwhelm, to the first wrinkle on her sad face. I felt bad saying no, but did not know to say yes. He rubbed his nose with his hand and a tear, one, started to decrease wrinkle to wrinkle up to the lips. Suddenly everything was silent. The other grandparents and some employees stopped to watch us, time seemed to have disappeared, it suffered more than walking, gliding towards us. And he ate the tears, I saw him chew and heard crunching the salt in its jaws., As I said - Came !!!... but .. He closed his eyes for a moment, I think so I did not see him as young children, and the liquids were open in his hands, that had dropped his face, he realized that I was not his child, that child that the employee told me, comes only to pay (once per month) and sometimes not want to go ... .. and he believes his father did not recognize him. Although admission to the nursing home where 4 months ago was very good "as you and I went down stroke" (sic)






Always Evaristo company (and is called the grandfather) ask my father is in his room, I said, see? Over there, sitting in that chair, I went to him, he was eager to see him, harsh abrasives, how are you dad? ... And also cried with tears of his friend and he told me: poor Evaristo, they forgot about him, spends all day without any of his family, the days are longer and nights eternal These words were not an order made to stretch my hand and rethink my life, it's amazing the old always give us a lesson. Also my father would also change my 30 or more minutes per day, do not make up the rest.

help him keep his clothes in the bags, we were embraced, Evaristo saying goodbye until tomorrow and a promise to come every day of the year, so we have already past 8 months. Not missed a single day. Her confusional state did not improve, it is irreversible. but is more cheerful and hoped the time of our visit, perhaps his life-the only reason ... ... ... ...

Vulture Thanks, but you know something nursing homes are full of "Evaristo"


0 comments:

Post a Comment