Friday, January 23, 2009

How Many Shadow Pikachu For Sale






luck Good morning son came because I wanted to say something. Look at this picture: just saw
And I ask, because people are so in Buenos Aires mobilized an entire neighborhood because a woman is abused about dogs who lived with her, something is very wrong, we always had dogs ... and we treated very well, with love ... I remembered that I played with you when you were tiny .. called it "Lobito" always teach you to love animals ... but child what hurts us is in here "because the people are mobilized by both animals and we do not", yet what happens to us us and the "old" to other nursing homes.
La sra. Adriana Morabe, Senior Director of the municipality declared in September last year that had more than 35 nursing homes in Concepcion del Uruguay, only 6 qualified (not medical) and 29 ILLEGAL AND DATE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING AND STILL WORKING .. do something please .. Dogs can not become to attract the attention ... ... ..
I listen to a nurse who came to putting on a shot at Miguel (as here we have no nurse) how surprised they were all in the Cooperative Medical that time a grandmother who were hospitalized with bruises on her face because an employee of another nursing home had hit and what happened ??... anything .. ..... and the most important thing I heard was that: a few years ago came at the hands of the municipal inspectors and then mayor Dr. Eduardo Lauritto "the new book" The Geriatrics "The Betty House (Chiapello)" when worked on the street where Galarza Chacabuco and doping are as a grandfather named Pilo ......, and how humiliating it was referring to this or other grandparent as the owner of this nursing home but nothing was done because this lady (Betty Chiapello) and her husband's surname Petraglia, were very helpful in the political campaign of then-mayor to the point that during this management (2000) a certain John Chiapello was Head of the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Municipality, who went to inspect Geriatric ... but did not sign or Cedula Establishment Act. (why??)
But before this lady had the nursing home in Calle San Martín 967 (Ex clinic Zabaleta Anza), and you know that when I leave that building, and had to paint a back room the painters had to "scrape the walls to get the smell of piss and" scab "who had .. and is now in the street above June 8 optics and climb a narrow staircase 30 steps more than just scary to see them ... ... ..... and the municipality.
see anything on those occasions nobody moved, nobody said anything .. Also know who the neurologist who gives drugs to "be still and not jodamos as Mr. Hassan "..... sorry ah !!!..... happens you are honking son are my grandchildren? ... but of course I'm sorry has had these with sandals, you go to Spa Pelay Bank, is not nice? many people go ... I was told that the municipality will spend much time ..... Go son, do not take longer, put it much cream to the kids, the sun must be strong, I'll try to nap, you forgot the pictures of my grandbabies .... no matter .. I understand you with your job you do not have time for anything. The next time I tell you who is the neurologist who gives them the remedies to keep us quiet, chau son only ask you one day carry me home to see how this makes so much that I do not see .. you still with the fifth? the patio is cute? Do you remember when we were mates in the morning and felt the smell of jasmines Cabo? that beautiful years. if you remember bring me some to put on my bedside table, and when at night I can not sleep these jasmine take me to that beautiful past when we were all together with your mom, and never again .. .. son .... oh and you left unclear was in a hurry to go to the spa, did well seize the day, which should be cool, with sun because it's hot ... .. I only ask that this be the last ... ... ... .... Vulture Thanks for listening



0 comments:

Post a Comment