Monday, February 21, 2011

Viateur Bouchard La Tuque



For most moms, the year begins in March. The sweet routine takes over children and, finally, we again have 10 minutes to go to the bathroom without anyone open the door.

So, now that March is close behind us is a good time to raise the objectives of 2011. Here's mine:

1. Spend less time working and more girls (a little, not exaggerate!)

2. Minimize the intake of junk food

3. More often travel to Buenos Aires to see the family

4. Renew my driver's license, for the first time they have beaten me

5. Do not argue with my mom (haha, I'm laughing alone)

6. Work the concept of patience (utopias are valid, why not)

7. Operate the breasts (just to give pain to my raisins! Besides, I come with the natural wave. What's natural filling of push ups without which encouraged me to go out or the corner?)

8. I remember not having more children. Is that Malenita is growing too fast and I have a theory that's when our guard is down women and backslide, even though we know what awaits us.

9. Traveling alone with my husband to celebrate ten years of marriage

10. meet at least three of the nine objectives listed

... what do you have in mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment