Monday, April 12, 2010

Jeffrey Dahmerpersonality Disorder

OWNER STATEMENTS OF GERIATRIC, who starred MADE OF BLOOD IN THE GERIATRIC

>



BELOW NOTE TO THE OWNER OF GERIATRIC PROTAGONIST bloodshed, REFERENCED IN THE ABOVE ENTRY, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY OF THIS PERSON, WHICH IS UNDER THE CARE AND PROTECTION OF GRANDPARENTS BOARDING IS REALLY THE CHILLING Insensitivity OF THIS CITY (CITY AREA AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MRS. ADRIANA MORAb), SO THAT CARES ABOUT ITS HISTORY, CULTURE, TOURISM, LIFE NIGHT (FRANK ZAPPA), ISLAND OF PUERTO, multiple events ESTATE WITH A shameful cynicism and hypocrisy HOW COME THIS HAPPENS TO YOUR EYES IN THE GERIATRIC Barbarism.
this news serves to confirm (ONLY AS A SAMPLE) everything said by the vulture-ABOVE ALL TICKETS-TRUE, AN UNFORTUNATE TRUTH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A Bereaved CRYING IN THE HEARTS OF OUR DEAF IRRESPONSIBLE LOCAL AUTHORITIES .......... NOTE BELOW .......[ 02/26/1910 clarify some details of what happened that night. Women also gave details about what happened that morning and compared his case with the couple's drummer and his wife Wanda Street Taddei, who died last days. "The dead do not speak", shot the woman and said: "He attacked me and I defended myself." The cause was in the hands of the magistrate court No. 1 by Judge Maria Cristina Calveyra, and be labeled a "mutual aggression, at least until I take witness to the couple.

The story of women First woman said the incident did not occur within of geriatric facilities, but in his home, located on Calle 21 November, almost Alberdi.
The couple have 3 young children, two girls of 10 and 7 years old and a 5 and "a year ago that we're apart. And will make presentations at a police station for Children and Women ... and he had violent reactions. He started hitting, shoving, hair pulling, slapping, leaving no marks, which prevented me from making complaints. "
The woman consulted the police personnel about whether "all these shows were good for something, I replied that is something that is archived in case something happens to me. This does not seem logical Or did the girl set ablaze in Buenos Aires, will leave the grave and will say that her husband burned?. I'm not going to let him kill me, the dead do not talk, "the woman said comparing his case with that of Wanda Taddei. Thus argued that it did not provoke the fight, which is only defended. Marriage is a year of separation, as the woman said "I started a trial for the maintenance (of children)" so "agreed to sign an agreement that I let him in to see the kids as often he wants during the day. This included that "the exhibits, much of it as mine were filed. Ie wiped the case and never was as if I had been beaten. " From January (this year) "began to go to the nursing home, he is a nurse practitioner and worked there, so we kept in touch"
other hand, she acknowledged that the knife, with traces of blood , kidnapped by the police is his property, it is a knife that "bought on the pedestrian."
the night of Wednesday Plot
conflict would come to the woman's house around 20 to see the kids in the geriatric healed some grandparents, put some injections, did his job. "They ate the children. When we went to dinner us, I said, I invite you to eat out, so we can talk about more intimate things, some changes in the Hospice and also lead to better, "which the woman agreed.
Moments later moved on to a bike rack. "We stayed until 0.30, had a normal conversation," he said. Then back to the house of women, located in almost Alberdi November 21, which connects the courtyard to the nursing home. Upon reaching the door, "I asked if she could come to keep talking", to which the woman agreed, and noted it quiet. Once inside the home, in the room, "he said he wanted to return and if you would give it a try, but he was wasting his time ", to which Bishop refused.
After the response, and as the story of the woman, Plot approached the woman and said "so you're not coming back little girl with me. Well, do not come back, but I'll break your face punched and disfigured so no man will look at you. " He then "began to hit me with a closed fist pineapples then, I wanted to make the cell light table to call the police. I covered my face, and almost every shot I have them in the head, back and arms. When I grabbed the phone, I removed it and threw it away. When he turned I took the opportunity to open the drawer of the table and get the knife. And I thought, this guy approaches me and I cut it. "
"I came back and I cut my arm (she also was a back injury) but I took the knife. Now the same thing I am going to disfigure the face, I said. "
When I threw the first punch to the face I put my arm and cut it. In less than five minutes I was covered in blood. I pressed the wound with his hand and ran to my room and asked the clerk (of geriatric) to help me, because I lost so much blood that is dizzy. I put a towel on his arm. " Meanwhile
him, he took the bike out broke my landline phone and tried to flee. But my employee, who had cell was able to call the police, so he could not escape. Then he threw on the floor and started to make the broken. "

separated only by a screen
Finally the ambulance transferred the wounded to Hospital Urquiza, where he is employed, then also took the woman. "I treated him first. To make matters worse, we are treated in the same room, separated only by a screen. The woman agreed to remain hospitalized, he was given a tranquilizer and went to make a complaint to the Departmental Headquarters.







0 comments:

Post a Comment